story fam

story fam

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Monday Menu Plan

We had a really fun day today. Tim rented out the ice rink for an hour and we went and had fun-the best part?? NO trips to the ER!! For a group of non-athletic people, we all did a great job!!

Last week I didn't follow my menu as closely as I usually do. I was off a day due to the week prior and then one night we ordered pizza. Tonight I am going to back track so I will still be left with two dinners that I didn't use.

This week takes us back to our busy school schedule. Monday we start basketball through the Autism Society, Tuesday Derek starts teaching his class, Wednesday I teach, Thursday starts our dog training class and then it is the weekend. I decided to do some very easy meals this week-they aren't very exciting but they are efficient.

Monday- Chicken nuggets

Tuesday- Gramma Choo Choo is coming over and bringing dinner

Wednesday- Spaghetti and meatballs, salad, french bread

Thursday- Crock pot chicken and noodles, veggies, crescent rolls

Friday- Bagel pizzas

Saturday- Breakfast night

Sunday- Crockpot chilli and grilled cheese (this is left over from last weeks menu)

For more really good menu ideas check out www.orgjunkie.com-there are some awesome moms out there working really hard to create delicious dinners for their families!!! I have gotten some really good ideas from browsing blogs.

Hope it is a good week!

No comments: