story fam

story fam

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

I'm posting my menu a little early because I work tonight. Well after 3 days off due to bad weather and the weekend plus the celebration of Martin Luther King Jr. day the kids have been home for 6 days. This morning we are dressed and groomed for church-I do believe that this is the first time in several days that we have practiced good personal hygiene!

My work schedule this week is busy-I work tonight, teach Tuesday, teach Wednesday and teach Friday. My menu reflects that in several fast and easy dinner plans that are easy to make (or easy for Derek to put together).


Monday- sloppy joes, tater tots

Tuesday- Gramma Choo Choo is coming over with dinner (last week was a bust due to weather)

Wednesday- Meatloaf, steamed veggies

Thursday- Chicken pot pie

Friday- Pizza

Saturday- Left overs/sandwich night

Sunday- Pork chops, steamed veggies

For more meal suggestions check out www.orgjunkie.com.

Here is to a week of temperatures that reach the teens (spring, where are you??)!!!!

No comments: