story fam

story fam

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What a wonderful day

Whew....time to catch my breath. Today was very busy and very fun. We started out by going over to Mapleton to celebrate Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa Story. Uncle Alec and Aunt Jayne were there too-we had a fun morning together. We came home and had a little time to regroup before going to Christmas Eve service at 5pm. This is the first year that we have gone to church as a family with my Dad and Pat-it was beautiful. I could barely contain my emotions while singing Silent Night and O Holy Night. It was magical and powerful. Then it was off to Pa Pa and Grandma Pats house for dinner and more partying. It was so nice to see all of the kids together.
Now it is 11:30 and we are waiting for Santa to come. Tomorrow will be another full day but it has been so much fun this year!! As the kids grow up I know the Christmas experience will begin to change, so I want to hold on to the magic as long as we can!! As Peris says, "You have to believe to receive".

No comments: