story fam

story fam

Sunday, December 28, 2008

"The perfect couple"

Emily and Jeremy
We were so excited to have a visit from our most favorite person in the world..Emily. This time we got to meet her special guy, Jeremy, and we give him 2 thumbs up!! What a sweetie he is-although Derek and I agree that if he does anything wrong and is naughty we will be driving out to Kansas to get Jeremy and set him straight:)
Ella said that Emily and Jeremy are "the perfect couple Mom-they'll get married-I know these things". Ella has decided that she is going to be "head flower girl" and when I explained that Emily has nieces of her own Ella just shrugged her shoulder and said "Mom I want a tiara". Peris on the other hand admitted that she had a "little crush" on Jeremy. She told me this red faced-I'm thinking that I probably shouldn't air this on my blog but it was so cute!!!
I knew Jeremy was a stand up guy when instead of admitting to a dog allergy (which he has) he sat on our couch and petted Henry the entire time they were here-sorry Jeremy!!!!
We were thrilled to see Emily while she was here on Christmas!! She is a special part of our family...so watch out Jeremy!! When it comes to Emily, the Story family means business:)




No comments: