story fam

story fam

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My favorite cookbooks of 2008

Okay, anything that this woman cooks is easy and delicious! I would LOVE to get one of these cookbooks for Christmas!! They are simple, economical, and just plain good meals to serve to my family!!
A classic!! This was the first cookbook I ever received (thank you Aunt Nancy). I have used it for everything from how to boil an egg to making a special meal for my family.

This is my FAVORITE cookbook of all time!! These are the ladies who created Desperation Dinners and they have outdone themselves. This cookbook is full of very inexpensive and delicious meals!! I have made several and they are all big hits (with Derek)!! For Christmas we will be having loaded baked potato soup which is on page 30. This is an investment for any Mom looking for good meals!! I got this for Christmas last year and it is definately well loved and used often.



No comments: