story fam

story fam

Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Hypothesis

So it's another morning of driving my girls to school and it appears that the most entertaining conversations must go on during this short trip.

This morning was no let down. My 9 year old and I were enjoying small talk when she turned to me (with a serious face!) and said, "Mom, can I share a hypothesis that I have?". Sure, I replied thinking that this was going to be some wonderful scientific experience between she and I. "Mom, I am hypothesizing that the reason a dog smells another dogs behind is because they smell bad."

Yes this this is what she really said. "Oh-that is probably true" was my quick response-I didn't want to laugh at her...she was really mulling this over!!!!

So there you have it-thoughts on behind sniffing. Man these morning drives do not disappoint!

No comments: