story fam

story fam

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

Today I am 37 years old. I am closer to 40 than 30 and wonder when did this happen? I look at myself in pictures and don't think of myself as a girl who is in her late 30's!! Derek bought me a new camera and the kids made me beautiful pictures-they also each gave me money from their piggie banks which was sweet. Of course I will be refunding their money-although Derek did point out that I could score a Starbucks with it:)
I feel really blessed today. I have 5 healthy children, a husband that loves me (man are we putting our wedding vows to the test), a home, and my heavenly Father looking over me. It doesn't get any better than this.
My Mom made me ham salad and pink fluff-a meal fit for a birthday queen!! So inbetween dropping Emmy off at school, picking Fiona up from early dismissal, coming home, and going back out to get Peris, Ella, and Emmy I'll eat. Maybe we will have a van picnic??

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hope you have a most blessed day! You deserve it:)