story fam

story fam

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School

Where has the summer gone? It seems like just yesterday the kids got out of school. I have to say that I am a much better summer Mom!! I just don't like the rush that school days bring. I can get past making 4 lunches, setting out 5 backpacks, fixing breakfast, finding socks/shoes, and being the homework Nazi-but I can't get past doing all of that before 7:45 a.m.!!
We are all ready for Monday-the bookbags are packed, school clothes have been purchased, and fees have been paid. But as I sit here and think to next week, I begin to realize that my life is changing. This is my last year with a little one at home. I cannot believe that 4 of my children are old enough to be in school for the entire day.
I guess the people that tell you time goes by so fast are right. They are little and then you blink.

2 comments:

A.V.A said...

Hey Kara! Welcome to the blogging world. I see you have been sucked in.

Mom to Five said...

Ahhh...I have!! Jess should never have told me how to do this!!! I am already addicted to it!! The girls had a fun time helping me change my background and I sent out the address to family. It is fun:)