story fam

story fam

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday

Everytime I see this picture by Mary Englebreit I giggle because it reminds me of my son. I see him sitting on this rock along side his pet frog-first because he really does make this face, and second because he really did have a pet frog that he loved dearly. In the back ground are Peris and Ella playing with their toys-and in their play they have asked Michael to be their prince. Little does he know that in his "prince-dom" there is no ruling because the girls have taken charge yet again!! He is along for the ride in their imaginary world, and while it is fun....he is looking up towards the sky and wishing that there was just a little bit more teststerone in his household. He is loved, but he is outnumbered!!

No comments: