story fam

story fam

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Quiet corner



I don't know about you, but I long for a quiet space. Just somewhere for me. Where I can go and do what I want without little fingers picking things up and sometimes quite frankly asking if they can help. I need a place where I can spread out and focus on getting a project done. Nothing fancy. Just somewhere to call my own. Well I found my space....in a corner of our unfinished laundry room. It is ugly (as you can see in the above picture) but Moms, it is MINE!! I am going to brighten it up a bit with some cheery paper to cover the peg board and will use the desk drawers to hold ribbon, paper, and other crafting supplies. The space is just right for me to sneak off and get a few fun things done. I can't wait to get started on some Christmas presents in my little corner that is just for me......

No comments: