story fam

story fam

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Michael's Spring Music Concert

Michael's Fan Club!!!

We are so proud!!
Uncle Tim, Aunt Christine, and Michael


Uncle Tom, Aunt Anita, and Michael



PaPa and Michael


Grandpa and Grandma Story and Michael





I remember many years ago performing for school events and feeling such a sense of pride because I knew that people who loved me were in the audience. It gave me a sense of self and a sense of importance. Tonight I KNOW that Michael felt that way!! He had a big cheering section as he performed in his 2nd grade elementary school music program. The smile on his face was priceless!! He lit up from the inside as he sang every single song!! Derek and I were so proud. But my favorite part was seeing him interact with his friends after the concert. Nothing is better than seeing your child interact with their friends. And by the way, several of those friends were girls who were vying to get their pictures taken with him........I think we may be in trouble!!



No comments: