story fam

story fam

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday Yummy

Some nights you just need a fast, easy, and hot meal for dinner!! Here is one of my all time, tried and true favorites (p.s.-my kids love it too!!!)

Crock Pot Chicken and Noodles

1 large can of Swanson's Chicken Broth
1-2 packages of frozen egg noodles (mine are a local brand)
4-6 chicken breasts (my kids like more noodles than meat, so I use 4ish)

Place chicken breasts (I don't even thaw mine) and broth in crock pot. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. 30 minutes prior to eating, shred chicken in the crock pot then add the noodles and cover. Wait 30 minutes and enjoy!!

This is SO yummy with homemade bread or rolls-throw in a salad or veggie and you have a quick meal that everyone will love-WHOOP WHOOP!!!!

We just enjoyed this for dinner-nothing beats a table full of happy kiddo's (which, by the way, makes for one happy Mommy!!)!!!!!!!

No comments: