story fam

story fam

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Best Wiper

As a Mom, I pride myself on being many things: a comedienne, a personal chef, a personal trainor, an activities director, a chauffer, a spiritual guide, a teacher, a counselor, a referee, a fianicier, a plumber, a laundress-and the list could go on. If they offered a Doctoral program in Motherhood, I am sure that by now I would have earned my PhD!
But today I reached a new high. I earned the most coveted title yet...what is it you ask?
Drum roll please.....
I am...the best booty/tushie/patootie/bottom/ wiper of the poop.
Yes, you read it correctly. In the world of my 5 and 6 year old this is the most prized of all compliments. While my meals are scrutinized and my ability to put together an outfit has been questioned, hand me a sheet or two of the Cotonelle and I am respected. My technique has been perfected over time. While I may not have been a rock star at potty training, I have now found my calling!!
So even though the college degrees have been put on the back burner, I have earned yet another badge on the sash of Motherhood....
Poop Removal

No comments: