story fam

story fam

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Love to read?

I love to read!! I could sit around all day long and devour book after book. But what does a girl do when she runs out of reading material? Well of course one can ask for suggestions, but you can also check out this super cool web site:

www.bookseer.com

You enter a book title that you have enjoyed and it will give you a list of new titles to check out-like I said it is super cool!!

If you are looking for a few good summer reads I would definately recommend:

Year of Wonder by Geraldine Brooks
Loving Frank by Nancy Horan

Both were recommended to me by my friend Laurel and both are excellent!! I didn't want to put either read down!!!!

Have a suggestion? Leave me a comment because I am always looking for something new!!

No comments: