story fam

story fam

Friday, September 11, 2009

Waiting on the kids








People ask me how I spend my days...well, quite frankly most days are spent navigating drop off and pick ups. Each afternoon (until Sept. 28th) I leave our house with Emmy in tow and we go to the front circle drive of Metcalf to pick up the girls. We have to sit for half an hour in order to get our spot-time waster you're thinking right? Well we bust a move, trying our hardest not to run over a rude ISU student who charges through the no walk sign, over to Hoose to get Michael, and then two days a week boogie back to Metcalf to get someone from piano lessons. I won't even entertain you with the evening schedule. In order to entertain Emmy, I have started taking my camera and allow her to take picture (the results are above). She laughs hysterically and it keeps her occupied. 30 minutes is a long wait!! I'll do an additional post on how I feel about ISU students and cross walks at a later time-let's suffice it to say that I have (wrongly) had dreams of taking one of them out!!


No comments: