story fam

story fam

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Kindergarten Program 2010

Emmy receives her published writing from Dr. Coffman
"Best-ies"



We sat through our final Kindergarten program for Emmy and it was lovely. I will say right off the bat that I did NOT cry during the entire program! I did sit and wonder how it was possible that my youngest daughter was now finished with kindergarten? Of course knowing that we were done with kindergarten also was a little strange after having had Ms. Hatch and
Mrs. Nevius for 3 years straight. I remember getting so annoyed by people who assured me that "this time goes by so fast"-thinking that time was going by so slow! Now as I sit and look at my prospective first grader I realize that I would give anything to slow time down just a little! Now I am the Mom who looks longingly at the Mom with littles ones-I am the Mom who wants to whisper it really does go by so fast!
1st grade here we come.

No comments: