story fam

story fam

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December Reads



I posted about my reading a few spots back but wanted to update my reading list!! I just finished The Magicians Nephew and it was REALLY good!!! I decided that I will now read the whole C.S. Lewis series in order. I also picked up Twilight last night at the store-we'll see how it reads.

We are 3 chapters away from finishing The Sorcerers Stone as a family and it is getting REALLY good as well!!! I love that this book holds the attention of everyone in our clan. The kids want to read the next book in the Potter series (The Chamber of Secrets) so we will start that as well.

Happy Reading!!!!

4 comments:

Casey@LoveWhatIs said...

Woohoo! Looks like you have some good books. I read the Twilight series in October and November, and I thought it started better than it ended, but it was worth the read. Happy Reading!

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Wow that's a lot of series.

Here is mine

Tiffers said...

FANTASTIC! I'm a HUGE Twilight fan and agree with Casey, the first book is the best. I enjoyed the whole series though. We're a Harry Potter household. How exciting to be reading it as a family! Happy reading!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy those Narnia books! I'm a fan, and my girls have been listening to them as audiobooks from the library, read by the likes of Derek Jacobi and Kenneth Branagh. They sound fabulous with a British accent!

Janet @ across the page